Air Fryer Donuts are produced from biscuits which have been stored in the fridge! It solely takes 5 minutes and 4 ingredients to make. You will love making these tasty donuts in your Air Fryer greater than the rest.
Simple Air Fryer Donuts:
If you do not have an air fryer but, let this recipe be the one which makes you need to purchase one. The air fryer makes use of convection to maneuver scorching air round the meals you set in it. This implies now you can make your favourite fried meals with out frying and with much less guilt.
To make Air Fryer Donuts you’ll want 4 Ingredients:
- 1 can Jumbo Flaky Biscuits like Pillsbury Grands
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp floor cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp butter melted
(*4*)Donut Holes :
Set a timer for 3 minutes and repeat the technique of dipping the “holes” in butter after which including the cinnamon and sugar combination.
So The best way to make Air Fryer Donuts?
- Set the air fryer to 360 levels. To do that, simply flip in your air fryer at 330 levels and let it run for about 3–5 minutes.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar collectively in a small bowl. Put aside.
- Open the can of flaky biscuits and use a 1-inch spherical cutter to chop out the center of every one. Spray somewhat coconut oil on the air fryer basket (you may also use olive oil spray). Don’t use a non-stick spray like Pam (these sprays could possibly be dangerous to your air fryer).
- Put the donuts (with out holes) in the air fryer. Bake for five minutes at 360 levels. Soften the butter whereas the donuts are cooking.
- Soften the butter and use a silicone pastry brush to color it on the baked doughnuts. Then, dip and roll the donuts in the cinnamon sugar combination to cowl them. Use a spoon to additionally cowl the high. Shake gently to eliminate any further cinnamon sugar. Give out scorching doughnuts.