- 1½ pounds Of russet potatoes, I diced them into 1/2″ cubes.
- A pound.Of sliced smoked sausage.
- 2 Tbsp.
- Of olive oil.
- ½ Tsp.Of seasoned salt.
- ½ Tsp.
- Of Italian Seasoning.
- ½ large red bell pepper.
- ½ large green bell pepper.
- A small diced onion.
- Black pepper to taste Shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish.
How To Make Fried Potatoes Onions And Smoked Polish Sausage
- In a large pan, saute the onion in a large spoon of butter over medium heat until the onion is translucent.
- Secondly, cook the onion until it is soft. Take the onion out of the pan and put it aside.
- And in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil until the butter is melted, and add Combine the potatoes, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- After that, cover and simmer, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are somewhat softened.µ
- Then, cook for another 10 minutes after adding the sausage. Combine the onions and peppers in a large skillet and sauté until the peppers are soft crisp.
- And finally, If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle it over top.
Cook the sausage in a separate pan over medium-high heat until it is crisp, while the potatoes are cooking if you like a crisper sausage.