There’s nothing like the smell of fresh home baked bread, filling your house with heavenly aromas on a crisp day! This cinnamon bread is one of my favorite breads to bake for fall, especially because it’s so easy and I usually have all the ingredients I need in my pantry. Delicious, soft, slightly sweet, it’s the perfect loaf!
Ingredients ( 12 Servings )
- 2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for the Swirl:
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 2 tsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
How To Make Cinnamon Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk. oil, eggs, and vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the top of the batter. Set aside.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping on the top of the loaf of bread.
- Use a knife cut in a light swirling motion for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Test the center of the loaf of bread by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, remove it from the oven to cool.
- Set it aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing.